…You’re intuitive, and you may have attended spiritual and self-growth workshops, or done a lot of reading
or hard lessons
give to the world
It’s not the time to hide.
The world dearly needs you at this time.
So… join us for the
Authentic “Priest” Self
Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013, 3-6 pm
Hillside Community Church, 1422 Navellier Street, El Cerrito, CA
This afternoon circle, led by ground-breaking author and teacher Marguerite Rigoglioso, and long-time spiritual seeker Richard Spadoni, will be a space for you to explore what it means to be an authentic “priest” today, in the best sense of the word. We will offer structured activities and sharing time to help you get at your deepest questions and longings regarding who you are as a Sacred Man.
What you will get from this
- Validation of, and ways to cultivate, your
- A deeper understanding of how your “eclectic” spiritual skills form part of a genuine calling
- Support in shedding the negative associations with the “priest” title and taking on the role in a bigger way that is all about world service
- An understanding of what you need to step into your authentic power more fully
- Checks and balances for making sure that power is filled with integrity
You will walk away with:
- Tools for cultivating a deeper spiritual practice
- New contacts and a network for continuing the work
- Beginning steps for working your spiritual gifts into your livelihood more fully
- A next-level resource for claiming yourself as an authentic priest
Tuition: $35 until 24 hours in advance; $40 at the door
About the Circle Leaders
Marguerite combines lifelong study of religious history with her own spiritual growth work and intuitional skills, which have been cultivated through years of ceremonial practice as well as intensive study at the Foundation for Spiritual Development in San Rafael, CA.
His work has included developing the spiritual masculine with men’s groups lead by poet and author Robert Bly, mythologist and storyteller Michael Meade, and Jungian analyst Marion Woodman. He has also participated in an in-depth study of the Course in Miracles.