With Marguerite Rigoglioso, Ph.D.
Accelerate your spiritual growth,
cultivate your sacred career,
or work on BOTH!
The Three-Month Mentoring Program with Marguerite is designed to help you with your needs around any of the following:
- Healing your body, mind, and spirit through deep soul explorations and clearings.
- Expanding your understanding of the mysteries and cultivating your spiritual practice.
- Developing your “ministry” as a Sacred Woman or Man, or manifesting your spiritual gifts professionally.
- Six packed and convenient hour-long mentoring sessions to be conducted over three months by phone or Zoom
- Soul Healing & Clearing, a sacred service Marguerite offers after your first session to comprehensively clear your space of any foreign influences (negative entities, attacks or energies in this or other lives), reclaim any lost soul parts, and clear your karma (a rigorous method she has been trained in by Karl Mollison). For this, Marguerite works the protocol with you on Zoom and types up written notes for you (a 1.5-2 hour process). This allows your work with her to proceed with greater efficiency & fewer obstacles.
- A playbook with questions & prompts to help you set intentions, track your progress & go deeper with the whole process.
- Email availability on the part of Marguerite for support on your questions or to check in on your progress.
- Choice of one of Marguerite’s guided meditation audio downloads: Golden Light Energy Healing, Womb Grid Activation Meditation, Healing Your Center of Nurture, or Creating Your Sacred Writing or Research Day.
- Choice of TWO of her powerful webinars, which you may select from the offerings here.
With this program you also receive:
- spiritual teachings rarely available elsewhere, brought forth from Marguerite’s years of channeling and attunement to the higher planes –– & customized for your unique needs
- clairvoyant information to accelerate your spiritual growth, validate or deepen your spiritual knowledge and connection with guides & deities, and offer special prescriptions, remedies & expansion techniques, as needed
- greater clarity about who you are as a Sacred Woman or Man & what you’ve come here to do
- for those who focus the sessions on career mentoring: sophisticated & proven business guidance, holding, and accountability to help you move forward & manifest a project, be it an aspect of your ministry or a piece of your sacred career.
Three monthly payments of $597 US
Payable via credit card
To let us know you’re interested in the Three-Month Mentoring Program, please contact us using the form below.
What people say about working with Marguerite:
“Working with her has had a profound impact on my life”
“I was first drawn to Marguerite’s book on Divine Birth and her many course offerings on sacred career, cosmic heritage, and the Divine Feminine in particular. After working with her on an on-going basis for over a year, words cannot adequately convey the depth of gratitude I feel for what her spiritual mentorship has brought me.
I hold and radiate more heart-centered love since working with Marguerite. This love has informed and rippled out into all areas of my life. Some noticeable shifts for me include a deepening, healing, and renewal of major life relationships, including with myself. Accessing levels of information I didn’t know existed and trusting that what I am receiving is real. Greater confidence in knowing what my life purpose is and expressing it.
More peace, more wholeness.
I am so glad I found Marguerite because working with her has had a profound impact on my life and simply put, she rocks!”
–– Carmen Nash
Reconnective Healing Practitioner
“I have experienced incredible growth”
“Marguerite has been an amazing mentor and guide in my search for the sacred. Our work together doing mentoring over several months has transformed me in profound ways. Marguerite has taught me that the healing, the answers, the direction I seek can be found not externally but within me through connection with my Higher Self and spirit guides. I have experienced incredible growth –– from better understanding my own gifts and how to use them to serve others; to eradicating chronic allergies; to acknowledging and accepting my call as a priestess to the sick, the broken, and the dying. Thank you, Marguerite, for journeying alongside me and helping me to unlock the mystery that is life and death, and embrace both the known and the as-yet-to-be discovered.”
–– Mary Beth Daniels
The Light Within You
“The insights and clarity I’ve gained have helped me feel more grounded”
“Working with Marguerite in her mentoring program has been an essential piece of my personal and professional development. Our work has been very deep and healing. The insights and clarity I’ve gained have helped me feel more grounded and connect more deeply with my own guidance. I’m moving forward and expanding my work with so much more joy and presence!“
–– Ariana Lise Newcomer
Marguerite Rigoglioso, Ph.D., is the founding director of Seven Sisters Mystery School and a scholar/practitioner of the ancient Mediterranean mystery traditions.
Marguerite combines lifelong study of the religious history of the ancient Mediterranean world and beyond with her own spiritual growth work and intuitional skills, which have been developed through years of ceremonial practice as well as intensive study at the Foundation for Spiritual Development in San Rafael, CA. She also teaches unique, leading-edge courses on the sacred feminine and women’s spiritual leadership at the California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) and the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology/Sofia University.
An experienced entrepreneur who has created her own businesses as a writer and mysteries teacher, she mentors women and men to help them cultivate their spiritual knowledge and bring their sacred calling to fruition.
She is the author of The Cult of Divine Birth in Ancient Greece and Virgin Mother Goddesses of Antiquity, pioneering volumes that explore women’s shamanic abilities in a (r)evolutionary new light.
Marguerite holds a doctorate in humanities and a master’s in philosophy and religion from CIIS, and a bachelor’s in psychology from Vassar College. For more on Marguerite or her work, visit SevenSistersMysterySchool.com/about/