This webinar is now available in replay for immediate viewing & includes a private 60-min spiritual reading with Marguerite via Skype or phone!
Does this resonate…?
- Been to hell or headed there –– through a life shock, illness, depression, or difficult shamanic trip?
- Want a way to manage or find meaning in this Great Descent?
- Thought about the journey after death –– and suspect you’re underprepared?
- Seek good instructions to guide you to through the Road Beyond?
- Long to live a more sacred life?
Transform Your Hell is a five-session webinar for people of all genders who want to mine ancient guidance on how to live through difficulty –– and eventually pass over to the Realm of the Ancestors –– in a more empowered way.
The webinar begins with a close study and applying of lessons from the Sumerian poem The Descent of Inanna. This eerily timeless story chronicles the journey of the goddess Inanna to the underworld, where she must give up something precious at each of seven gates, meet her dreaded dark sister Ereshkigal, and experience a death and rebirth journey that imprints her with eternal wisdom.
We learn how our own descents parallel Inanna’s, and receive from the story guidance for going down into our own hell –– and coming back once more –– with greater awareness and meaning.
The calls then move to a detailed application of the counsel found in the Gospel of Mary, a Gnostic text attributed to Mary Magdalene, in which the great female “apostle to the apostles” shares special teachings Jesus has given her on the nature of reality and how the soul may negotiate its ascent out of the underworld after death so as to attain the upper regions of light.
We learn protocols for addressing challenging energies and voices that may confront us as we make our own journey out of our physical bodies to the otherworld at death so that we may move through the experience more effectively.
In these inspired 90-minute calls, Marguerite draws on her own shamanic experiences and intuitive understandings to help you make sense of these stories in a way that will allow you to navigate life and death passages for which we have shockingly little instruction in the West. She also looks at how the specifically female threads and themes of these texts may be applied for the benefit of our world at large.
Spiritual Guidance Reading
To deepen your work in a more personalized and focused way, you will receive a 60-minute spiritual guidance reading with Marguerite as part of this webinar. During this powerful call (by telephone or on Skype) Marguerite works with you clairvoyantly to help you integrate the teachings on a deeper level for your life and spiritual path.
The 5 Previously Recorded Calls Include:
- Inanna as the queenly Self we like best
- What calls us “down” –– personally, karmically, shamanically?
- Setting up safety contingencies
- Making the sacrifice(s)
- Weathering the shock of being stripped
- Facing the unrelenting Shadow –– the Self we often don’t even see
- Hitting rock bottom
- Discerning what’s underneath it all
- Allowing the pain; moaning into self-resonance
- Working with allies & supporters
- Giving the Darkness its due
- Magdalene in Everywoman: She Who Sees, She Who Hears
- From apostle to avatar: Finding your teacher(s)
- Male-female partnership as spiritual path
- Becoming the Anthropos –– the exalted, 5th dimensional human being
- What guards the doors in the Bardo realm (soul’s passage post-death)?
- Working with the ego after death
- Navigating negative voices in the other worlds
- Remembering the “passwords” and setting boundaries
- Filling in the missing pieces of how to ascend
Final call includes recorded discussion and Q&A aimed to help us further integrate the material into our personal and spiritual lives.
Marguerite Rigoglioso, Ph.D., is the founding director of Seven Sisters Mystery School, a scholar/practitioner of the ancient Mediterranean mystery traditions, and a mentor who helps people cultivate their spiritual knowledge and bring their sacred calling to fruition. She is the author of The Cult of Divine Birth in Ancient Greece and Virgin Mother Goddesses of Antiquity, pioneering volumes that explore women’s shamanic abilities in a (r)evolutionary new light.
Marguerite combines lifelong study of the religious history of the ancient Mediterranean world and beyond with her own spiritual growth work and intuitional skills, which have been developed through years of ceremonial practice as well as intensive study at the Foundation for Spiritual Development in San Rafael, CA. She has taught unique, leading-edge courses on the sacred feminine and women’s spiritual leadership at the California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) and the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology/Sofia University, and is a featured presenter in the MA in Myth, Cosmology, and the Sacred Program at Canterbury Christ Church University in the UK.
She holds a doctorate in humanities and a master’s in philosophy and religion from CIIS, and a bachelor’s in psychology from Vassar College. For more on Marguerite or her work, visit ABOUT MARGUERITE